Marketing & Sales Workbook 6
Hosting Successful Consumer & Trade Events to Attract Target Audiences & Drive Sales
Part of Seminar Series II
Back to Marketing & Sales Workbooks
(Series II ▪ #06 ▪ 2 Hrs)
This seminar details proven strategies for successful sales growth with consumers, to‐the‐trade accounts, association meetings and B2B. Successful business owners have a set of criteria and a step‐by‐step guide for planning their events which they follow to ensure a happy outcome. Preparation and identifying specific goals of the event is the key. Do you want to expand your base, gain visibility and foot traffic, raise brand awareness, create a new revenue stream and sales growth? We’ll share the tips and checklists for organizing, budgeting, scheduling, marketing, executing and following up on your event. Complete the checklist to maximize your sales from customers attending the event.
Consider these questions when planning your event:
- What is the purpose of the event?
- What outcome are you looking for?
- How will you evaluate and follow‐up?
- What planning tools are needed to be successful?
- What is the audience demographics, style and interests?
- What will appeal most to your customers and potential customers?
- What will they remember about your business and the event?